Sign Up Now to be a Mock Trial Judge or Court Officer!wphungerford
The Michigan Center for Civic Education is seeking volunteers to serve as Judges and Court Officers for the 2018 Michigan High School Mock Trial Tournament.
The Michigan High School Mock Trial Tournament involves teams of high-school students taking on the roles of attorneys and witnesses competing against other schools in courtrooms across the state, in front of real judges and lawyers, under the supervision of their teachers and attorney coaches.
The competition dates are as follows:
◦ February 24, 2018 – Washtenaw County Regional, Ann Arbor
◦ March 3, 2018 – Macomb County Regional, Mt. Clemens
◦ March 10, 2018 – Oakland County Regional. Pontiac
◦ March 17, 2018 – Kent County Regional, Grand Rapids
• The top 10 teams will compete in the State Finals on March 24, 2018 in Lansing. (Experienced Judges only, please.)
These events require over 200 volunteer judges and dozens of court officers.
For moreinformationor to register as a judge or court officer, visit