Sign Up Open for Practice Mock Trial Clinicwphungerford
Get ready for the MCCE Mock Trial season by registering your team for our Mock Trial Practice Clinic, scheduled for Dec. 14, 2017 at the Michigan Hall of Justice, Learning Center.
Our clinic will help students learn courtroom skills under the guidance of experienced trial attorneys and tournament judges. Clinic participants take part in sessions devoted to improving mock trial skills such as:
- Theme, Theory, and Analysis
- Opening Statements and Closing Arguments
- Direct Examination and Cross-examination
- Being an effective witness
- Handling of Evidence and Exhibits
- Objections and Responses
- Courtroom Do’s and Dont’s
- A Judge’s Perspective
- Coach’s Corner
This year’s clinic will include a tour of the Michigan Supreme Court Learning Center and, if scheduling permits, a visit to the Michigan Supreme Court Chambers! Register Online today!